Delicious probiotic sauerkraut.
- Sauerkraut is not just fermented cabbage and you haven't tasted
real sauerkraut until you've tasted Abby's.
- Kefir and simple cheese.
- A great source of nutrition and probiotics.
- Use raw milk or pasteurised milk.
- Sourdough bread and cakes.
- Even make sourdough Christmas cakes and
- Easy sourdough starter recipes.
- Smell the aroma of fresh baked bread.
- Refreshing probiotic ginger beer
type beverages made with a probiotic starter culture that you can
buy at your health food shop.
- Simple and easy to make.
- Low in alcohol - high in goodness.
Get Abby's recipe for real beer.
- If you like beer then you will get off on the recipe for Stinger.
It is a real beer made with organic ingredients: hops, papaya leaf,
barley malt; uses a probiotic culture rather than just a yeast;
is low in alcohol; is simple and easy to make; just brew it in the
bottle - and is ready to drink in 5 days.